(scroll down to view our current appeal - Click here to donate online)
What is the Ministry Investors Group?
The Ministry Investors Group assists smaller and pioneer assemblies with the purchase of property and the construction or renovation of church buildings. It is a creative plan that allows us the privilege of investing in and having a share in God’s work in many communities without actually living there.
How Does it Work?
As a donor, you will receive up to 3 appeals a year, each time with an explanation of the need. In response, we are suggesting to send a donation of $10 or more. This amount does not purchase much today, but put together, these gifts achieve major positive results.
Please consider joining today. Investing in God’s work on earth pays eternal dividends.
Projects are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Applications are correctly filled out and received by the assigned date.
- Churches/Leaders requesting assistance are willing to promote the project to their local congregation.
- Churches/ministries requesting assistance have shown adequate tenacity in fundraising for the project.
- The project meets the program requirements as outlined in the application form
- Click here to donate online.
Fall 2021 Appeal
Our fall project is to assist Pastor Charlie Carlick and Prince Rupert Native Pentecostal Revival Church in Prince Rupert, BC with re-shingling their entire church roof. Click on the PDF attachment below to read more. May God bless you as you consider to be a part of improving the Lord’s house in Prince Rupert. Thank you immensely for your heart of generosity.