The PAOC General Constitution requires that all individuals seeking a Senior/Lead pastoral position must have credentials with the PAOC. Applications for ministerial credentials and other related information is available here. Applicants already credentialed with the PAOC may forward their cover letter, resume, a philosophy of ministry (no more than one page) to the BC/Yukon District to the attention of the District Superintendent.
Only resumes receiving serious consideration will be contacted directly by the respective pulpit committees.
• Bella Coola Pentecostal Assembly
• Cherryville, Gospel Church (Bi-Vocational)
• Delta Pentecostal Church
• Haida G'wai - Bethel Assembly in Charlotte City, Cedarview Assembly in Port Clements
• Merritt, Crossroads Community Church
• Nakusp, Saddleback Community Church
• Port Alice, Oceanview Assembly (Bi-Vocational)
• Yukon, Watson Lake Community Chapel