The PAOC General Constitution requires that all individuals seeking a Senior/Lead pastoral position must have credentials with the PAOC. Applications for ministerial credentials and other related information is available here. Applicants already credentialed with the PAOC may forward their cover letter, resume, a philosophy of ministry (no more than one page) to the BC/Yukon District to the attention of the District Superintendent.
Only resumes receiving serious consideration will be contacted directly by the respective pulpit committees.
• Armstrong, Glad Tidings Church
• Bella Coola Pentecostal Assembly
• Burnaby Christian Pentecostal Church
• Burnaby, Iglesia Pentecostal Emanuel (Spanish-bilingual)
• Cherryville, Gospel Church (Bi-Vocational)
• Clearwater, New Life Assembly
• Comox Pentecostal Church
• Hixon, Lighthouse Community Church
• Logan Lake, Church on the Hill
• Port Alice, Oceanview Assembly (Bi-Vocational)
• Richmond, More Than 12
• Richmond Pentecostal Church
• Salt Spring Island (Church Replant Opportunity)
• Vernon Family Church