The PAOC General Constitution requires that all individuals seeking a Senior/Lead pastoral position must have credentials with the PAOC. Applications for ministerial credentials and other related information is available here. Applicants already credentialed with the PAOC may forward their cover letter, resume, a philosophy of ministry (no more than one page) to the BC/Yukon District to the attention of the District Superintendent.
Only resumes receiving serious consideration will be contacted directly by the respective pulpit committees.
• Armstrong, Glad Tidings Church
• Bella Coola Pentecostal Assembly
• Burnaby Christian Pentecostal Church (Bilingual Cantonese/English Speaking)
• Burnaby, Iglesia Pentecostal Emanuel (Spanish-bilingual)
• Cache Creek, Cross Roads Pentecostal Assembly
• Cherryville, Gospel Church (Bi-Vocational)
• Clearwater, New Life Assembly
• Nakusp, Saddleback Community Church
• Port Alice, Oceanview Assembly (Bi-Vocational)
• Salt Spring Island (Church Replant Opportunity)
• Vernon Family Church
• Yukon, Watson Lake Community Chapel