We do this through…
- We serve over 800 volunteers + leaders through leadership forums, clinics, and seminars for children, youth, young adult workers and volunteers, and their families.
- We offer discipleship resources and programs designed to build disciples through short-term mission opportunities through the BC/Yukon, Canada, and the world.
- We desire to offer transitional strategies for preteens going into middle schools, youth to university, and university students into the marketplace.
- We offer training for lead pastors towards contemporary cultural issues.
- We desire to have all volunteer, part-time, and full-time youth workers and pastors to be a part of a regional Next Generation cluster throughout BC and the Yukon. Click here for all the details.
- We offer one-on-one relational and intentional mentoring for personal and vocational realities. Please connect with our staff. They are there to serve you.
- We are committed to offering opportunities for all youth workers to find rest, renewal, and rejuvenation in ministry and life through an annual leaders retreat. Click here for details.
- We offer professional counselling and coaching for all PAOC credential holders.
For details, please connect here.
- Our desire is to have a next generation of Church “ministry” in every community and context in BC and the Yukon by raising up NGM missionaries.
- To develop contextualized NGM resources to help growth initiatives in rural and suburban realities.
- Apprenticeship opportunities with NGM for hands-on training, mentorship, and opportunities to raise up the next generation of local church leaders.