We will evangelize our First Nations people and establish and plant First Nations churches.
- Bring the gospel message
- Encourage believers to join a local church and mature in Christ
- Establish regional training centres
- Develop energizing, spirit-filled discipleship programs
- Train lay leaders
- Offer ongoing training for pastors
- Facilitate church growth
- Plant churches
- Promote intercessory prayer
Discipleship Training and Evangelism Programs
We will continue to impact Nations in our District by developing four fully operational regional training centers, with diversified tracts suiting the different regions.
- Central – Prince George
- Island – Nanaimo
- North – Terrace
- South – Vancouver
- Summer outreaches through "Love Corp"
- Tent/Revival Meetings
- Camps (Skeenas-Terrace and Nanoose Bay-Vancouver Island)
- Native Youth Convention (Firestarters, Chilliwack)
We have churches and ministries all over the province who identify themselves with our organization, including Alert Bay, Bamfield, Bella Coola, Burns Lake, Chilliwack, Kispiox, Haisla (Kitimat), Kitwancool, Nanaimo, Port Alberni, Quatsino (Port Hardy), Prince George, Prince Rupert, Vancouver, Bella Bella and Williams Lake. We also have Aboriginal Ministries in some of our mainline churches in Whitehorse, Terrace, Victoria, Abbotsford and Port Alberni.
National Aboriginal Leadership Council
Aboriginals from all backgrounds have attended these councils across Canada for their relevant teaching, lively services, powerful preaching and Christian fellowship.
The Presbyter for Aboriginal Section has been itinerating and is open to all of our churches in the district to represent Aboriginal Ministries. The District Office has the Assistant Director for Missions and Church Development as a resource to assist and help Aboriginal Ministries.